What are cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to the user’s web browser so as to access certain web pages in order to store and retrieve information on the navigation that is made from such browsers.
Cookies enable that website, among others, to store and retrieve information as regards user choices and habits.
What types of cookies are used in Dispaman?
- Analytical Cookies: for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users.
Disabling cookies from one’s browser:
The user can – at any given moment – select which cookies are wished to be used on this website via the configuration of the browser settings:
- Chrome: Settings -> Display advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- For further information, consult the Google support or Browser help function.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customised Settings.
- For further information, consult the Mozilla support or Browser help function.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- For further information, consult the Microsoft support or Browser help function.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For further information, consult the Apple support or Browser help function.