Gas Barbecue & Searburner Built in, that is a separate cooking surface found on the side of gas barbecue. It’s powered by a separate flame, allowing you to cook a greater variety of foods. While it’s certainly useful, though, a side burner isn’t a necessity when grilling foods.
Barbecue & Sideburner built-in, what is it?
Gas barbecue & searburner with a solid construction for many lovely BBQ times!
A warming rack sits within the hood of the BBQ where you can place cooked foods to keep them warm without burning, whilst freeing up cooking space for cooking further foods on the cooking grates.
The 3 stainless steel burners are individually lit using the electronic push button ignition system and controlled using the individual control knobs to the front of the BBQ. Fitted with a hinged hood which when closed creates a roasting environment (much like a conventional oven) to widen the range of foods which you can BBQ on this fantastic model. Within the hood is a temperature gauge which allows you to cook foods perfectly as you can fully control the heat within the BBQ area.
Gas barbecue built in an a searburner wich a grease tray on the front, the perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen.
- Double-walled hood
- 304 stainless steel burners
- Cooking surface is 25 x 36 cm.
- 1 Cast-iron porcelain coated hot plate 44 x 20 cm
- 2 Cast-iron porcelain coated grids 20 x 45 cm
- Grilling surface 60 x 45 cm
- Electronic push-button ignition
- Warming rack
- Removable drip tray with stainless steel handle
- 3 Burner performance power 17,2 kW
- Side Searburner 4,4 kW
- Infra-red back burner 4,3 kW
- Drip tray at front